Effective as of December 11, 2020
Globefist is committed to protecting consumer privacy online. We believe that greater protection of personal privacy on the Web will not only protect our users, but also increase users confidence and ultimately their participation in online activities. The purpose of our policy is to inform you about the types of information we gather about you when you visit our site, how we may use that information, whether we disclose it to anyone, and the choices you have regarding our use of the information. Globefist.com strives to offer its visitors the many advantages of Internet technology and to provide an interactive and personalized experience.
What information do we collect?
Data you give us directly
- If you register with us (such as your date of birth, username, profile picture, password and email address);
- Information you provide by participating in any chat, community or social media feature. We treat this information as part of the public domain;
- If you report a problem with our service or application, the information you provide to us.
Data we may collect when you use our services and App (whether or not you register with us)
- Data about your location, device type, operating system and platform;
- Mobile device identifier (for example, your unique device ID (persistent/non-persistent, hardware type, intermediate access control (“MAC”) address, international mobile equipment identity (“IMEI”)), operating system and device name) ；
- Data about your computer’s browser version, operating system version, page load time, network, generated device identifier information, hashed MAC address, referral source and IP address.
- The number of times you visit our APP and the time you spend using the APP;
How do we use your information?
We can use your data in the following ways:
- Provide you with the application and related websites and continuously improve their functions;
- Store your running records;
- Provide service desk and support services;
- Customize the available applications;
- Ensure that you comply with our terms;
- Review any chat messages;
- In order to improve the application, to analyze and report, and to provide you with technical support or answer your questions. This also includes the use of data to log any crashes in the apps we provide, so we may report such interruptions (in this regard, we may use third parties to assist us);
- Notify you whether you have received a message update notification or other content;
- Realize social network integration, especially integration with Facebook;
- Personalize your experience;
- Send you a push notification about the application (you can choose not to accept or close the notification by visiting the settings section of the device and selecting the appropriate settings);
- Provide you with other services and applications that we think you may be interested in;
- Prevent fraud and crime;
- Establish personal data for marketing purposes with Facebook or Google;
- Email (for updates, press releases, new features, (new) applications, etc.);
Cookies and Web Beacons
Note that Globefist has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers. Learn more about our Cookies Policy.
We collect information about Internet browsers, computers, tablets, mobile phones, smartphones or other devices used to access Globefist.com to ensure that Globefist.com is optimized for these devices.
We may also automatically record certain anonymous information about visitors to Globefist.com, including but not limited to where the user came from to visit our website, IP address, search terms used, browser type, and reading history of the pages viewed .
We use third-party information, reports and analysis about the usage and browsing patterns of Globefist.com users. We allow third-party analytics companies to include web beacons and cookies on Globefist.com. The information collected includes search terms, search parameters, user click-through rates and other similar information. We use this information to improve Globefist.com and ensure that relevant content is provided to users. The Google Analytics we use does not recognize individual users of Globefist.com.
Third Party Ad Networks and Social Networks
Globefist.com expects its partner advertisers to respect the privacy of our users. However, third parties, including our partners, advertisers and other content providers accessible through our website, may have their own privacy and data collection policies and practices. For example, during your visit to our website, you can link to certain content actually created or hosted by a third party, or view it as part of their frame on the Globefist.com page. In addition, through Globefist.com, you may be introduced or be able to access information, websites, advertisements, features, contests or sweepstakes provided by other parties. Globefist.com is not responsible for the actions or policies of such third parties. When providing functions or information on pages operated by third parties, you should check the applicable privacy policies of those third parties.
When you visit our website, we will use third-party advertising companies to serve ads. These companies may use non-personal information (that is, information that does not include your name, address, email address, or phone number) related to your visits to this website and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods or services. interested in you. To learn more about third-party advertising or to opt out of such advertising, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative and the Digital Advertising Alliance.
In addition to the above, we have also implemented certain “Google Analytics” features on Globefist.com that support display advertising, including retargeting. Visitors to Globefist.com can opt out of Google Analytics, use the Google Ads Preferences Manager to customize Google Display Network ads, and learn more about how Google advertises by viewing its client advertising help center. If you do not wish to participate in Google Analytics, you can also download the Google Analytics pt-out browser plug-in.
Another part of our priority is to increase the protection of children when using the Internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in and/or monitor and guide their online activities.
Globefist does not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If you believe that your child has provided such information on our website, we strongly recommend that you contact us immediately, and we will do our best to delete such information in our records in a timely manner.
Information security and accuracy
We intend to protect your personal information and maintain its accuracy. Globefist takes reasonable physical, administrative and technical protection measures to help us protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use and disclosure.
Access to information
You have the right to request access to the information we have. You can contact us at support@Globefist.com. We will make sure to provide you with a copy of the data we process about you. In order to meet your requirements, we may ask you to verify your identity. We will send your copy electronically to meet your request. For any subsequent access requests, we may charge you a management fee.
Information correction & deletion
If you believe that the information we have about you is incorrect, please contact us so that we can update and ensure that your data is accurate. If you want Globefist to delete information about you at any time, just contact us at email@example.com
Contacting the Site